About this course
You are Not the Problem - Module 2
It is very common that service users/consumers, families and organisations in mental health lack a readiness to begin recovery.
Based on a 'Three-Month Program' that we formed in our work in establishing recovery houses in Scotland, Italy and Western Australian, we have stripped back the underlying concepts into a shortened four week course.
In this second module of the four week course, you will be focusing on exploring why people often feel that somehow they are the problem and they cannot recover.
If you want to undertake the full four week course, you can find this within our course catalogue. If you enrol to the full four week course, we will give you a 25% discount. However, if you prefer you can just do this module at full price.
What's Covered in this Module:
- Look at in depth the idea of "you are not the problem".
- Learn about the process of stories we tell ourselves and how the process of externalising language, can assist in changing the stories we/others tell about ourselves.
- Look about the barriers that stops recovery and explore the ways we overcome these.
- You will be revisiting your Personal Development Plan, making any updates since last week
- You will also be writing another 7 days of your daily journal.
- Watching the second webinar, presented by ourselves.
Certificate of Module Completion
For this module, we offer a Certificate of Attendance, for your portfolios and satisfaction.